An electric tire drive system is a product designed to electrically operate manually operated bottom rolling doors.
Typically outfitted with a rubber tire to grip the concrete and supplied with a control panel to open and close. Motors are chosen specifically to meet the requirements of your application and outfitted with a brake disconnect to manually operate in the event of a power outage. All units are enclosed within an aesthetically pleasing enclosure to improve the appearance of your door.
- The cover, typically hot dipped galvanized finish, can be provided to match existing interior finishes
- Laser etched or cut designs may be placed on the cover
- Tire drive system may be located on the interior or exterior face with appropriate accommodations
- Tire specifically chosen to maximize grip on your finish floor
- Provided with control system and pickup system for your panels
- Doors may still be operated manually in the event of a power outage with the inclusion of a brake disconnect
- Prevents injuries sustained by pushing open and pulling close your bottom rolling hangar door